Thursday, April 7, 2011

Still here, well, sorta

How horrible to realize that I've neglected my little blog page for so long.  Here it is, Thursday again and it seems like forever.

All of the little residents of the house are doing well.  The greatest guy in the world is doing, well great, of course.  I am run down from work and driving back and forth to the city with the greatest neighbor in the world for chemo treatments, trying to keep up with meals, laundry, house etc., and the extra residents in the house.  Yep, added all up, it's kind of exhausting.  Did I mentino my Etsy store?  I'm really trying to work on that a lot too.  I know, great timing, right?

So here I am this morning, popping in to say, good morning to all and hello world, thank goodness it's Thursday and let's get on with the day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment