Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's finally Thursday

And honestly, I have no idea why I would be thankful for it to be Thursday but for some reason it seems like such a relief that I made it this far this week.

The new residents in the house are almost all moved in.  There has been something else to put away or find a home for every time I turn around all week.  It's a bit overwhelming, but that can happen when there are two new residents in the household, one just a wee little resident and the other, well, all grown up.
I think my sigh of relief for Thursday comes this morning with knowing that the greatest guy in the world had to leave super early, as he does on a lot of Thursday mornings, to travel to work far, far away.  I'm not glad that he's gone, because again, this is the greatest guy in the whole wide world.  I kind of look forward to these early mornings though because when he leaves, the house is totally quiet, just me and the furry creatuers are up and awake.  A cup of coffee and peace and quiet for two whole hours before the rest of the world (or our little houseful) gets up and ruins the moment of serenity.

I will have to come back later as I have something wonderful that I can share here that I did, with the assistance of my dear friend, Claudia, over at Ravelry.  If you would like a sneak peek, check here.
Well, have a beautiful and wonderful day world, I'm off to enjoy my peace and quiet before reality sets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment